When it comes to watching YouTube on Youtube TV, Fire TV, and Fire Stick, people are always looking for a way to get around the restrictions on the YouTube website. However, it’s not that hard to bypass these restrictions (and their annoying pop-up ads) and get to your favorite YouTube videos. In this article, I’ll explain to you how to watch YouTube on Fire TV, Fire Stick, or Fire TV Stick.
How to Watch YouTube on Fire Stick and Fire TV – Easy YouTube Fix 2018? This article is going to show you how to watch YouTube on Fire Stick and Fire TV streaming devices. This guide will help you in resolving issues, getting the best quality of your favorite videos and many more.
The methods used here are tested and proven and you should be able to watch YouTube videos on your Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV devices.. Read more about amazon fire stick youtube problem 2020 and let us know what you think.
Are you still unsure if you can view YouTube on your FireStick?
No! Those days are no longer with us.
Things have become a lot more difficult for internet broadcasters since Google and Amazon got into a spat. As a consequence of the dispute, Google removed the YouTube app from the Amazon Firestick app store, hurting customers’ feelings greatly.
Warning: Do not use any app on your Firestick without first setting up a VPN.
Ever heard of Kodi CRACKDOWN? Yes, it is true & blocking millions from watching free content. Hence jail breaking FireStick to install Kodi results in copyright infringement and privacy notices. By using a VPN you can ensure your device security and ensure privacy protection.
Is it possible to watch YouTube on a FireStick?
It seemed inevitable that Google and Amazon would collide, and the antagonism only intensified last year when Google began removing its apps from the Amazon store, including the YouTube app.
The underlying cause for this fight between industrial dictators seems to be Amazon’s reluctance to sell Google’s goods and include Amazon Prime Video as a Chromecast app.
Is it possible to cast to FireStick?
Yes, you can simply transmit YouTube on FireStick despite Google’s limitations. Casting YouTube on FireStick is no longer as simple as it once was, thanks to the introduction of Silk browser as an alternate tool for casting YouTube on FireStick when Google withdrew YouTube from the Amazon store.
The greatest part is that you can now cast YouTube to your FireStick from any iPhone or Android smartphone.
Why was the YouTube app deleted from the Amazon app store by Google?
Because Amazon declined Google’s offer to provide Amazon Prime Video as a Chromecast app, the YouTube app was deleted from the Amazon app store. Amazon also declined to prolong the sale of Google Products, thus aggravating the conflict.
As a kind of retribution, Google pulled its video streaming service from the Amazon app store, leaving tens of thousands of customers disappointed.
Because Amazon’s business strategy differs from Google’s, it’s possible that these two industrial titans were unable to reach an agreement. Amazon released the Apple TV app by adhering to their business strategy of selling a limited number of copies. Amazon does not provide anybody a particular edge.
Installing YouTube TV on an Amazon FireStick is simple.
- Connect your FireStick gadget to your television.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Device’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Developer Options’ from the drop-down menu.
- Activate the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ setting.
- Now By heading to the search menu and typing in “Downloader,” you may get the “Downloader” app. Install the program once you’ve downloaded it.
- If you have an older version of the YouTube app installed on your FireStick, uninstall it.
- Open Downloader app and type this URL address: https://smartyoutubetv.github.io in the address bar > Click Go.
- Once the app is downloaded, head to Downloads and open he downloaded link > Click ‘Stable version’ > Wait until the file downloads.
- After downloading completes, click Install > When the system prompts for permission to install the app, click the Install.
- When the installation is finished, click Open.
- The YouTube app is now installed on your FireStick or FireTV (Whichever device you are using).
What should I do now that I’ve loaded YouTube TV on my Fire Stick?
After you’ve loaded the YouTube app on your FireStick, you’ll need to set it up to get the most out of it. To rapidly setup the YouTube app on your FireStick, follow these steps:
Open the YouTube app on your device. There are four choices available to you:
- MiTV and Others in 4K
- 4K: Alternative version
Choose 720p from the available choices.
- The Crosswalk Project Service must now be installed. If you don’t already have this service installed, you may see the following error:
- Click Get Crosswalk > Click Install.
- Click Done after the program has been installed.
- The YouTube app is now available on your FireStick and FireTV devices.
On a FireStick, what is the best/easiest way to watch YouTube TV?
If I were a skeptic, I would have advised you to avoid YouTube TV and instead go to YouTube.com to view videos.
But why be pessimistic when you have a hack on your person?
If the aforementioned installation process seems to be too difficult for you, you may use the best and simplest method for viewing YouTube on FireStick, which is to use Mozilla Firefox with a VPN on Firestick.
Mozilla just released an upgraded version of Firefox for FireStick, which allows FireStick users to watch YouTube TV with ease. This version of Mozilla Firefox may be downloaded and installed without any problems straight from the Amazon app store.
There is a specific bookmark in this version of Mozilla Firefox that allows users to navigate to YouTube by just clicking on it. This functionality has made life much easier for Amazon FireStick and YouTube customers.
Isn’t it simple?
In such competitions, the end users of the services are the ones who suffer the most. If these two titans hadn’t gone so far against each other, no modifications or workarounds would have been required. For now, users must depend on downloading APK files to install YouTube TV.
Google may have reasoned that removing YouTube TV from the app store would deter Amazon customers, but Google overlooked the fact that binge viewers and internet streamers would always find a way to hack anything, such as kodi on the Firestick.
You have a new TV and you want to watch all those videos on YouTube which you have bought over the years. You got all set up. You have got a brand new TV and you haven’t got YouTube on it. You are searching for a way to watch YouTube on your new TV. You are searching for a way that is absolutely easy and takes no effort. You don’t want to have to search and find the YouTube app. You want to be able to watch YouTube on your TV. Here is a step by step guide that will show you how you can watch YouTube on your TV.. Read more about youtube on fire tv and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- amazon fire stick youtube problem 2021
- amazon fire stick youtube problem 2020
- fire tv stick youtube not available
- amazon fire stick youtube tv problem
- youtube not working on firestick 2020