Sherlock. It’s not just one of the best TV shows of the modern age, but it’s also a great example of TV storytelling in its prime. Without an endearing lead character, engaging plotlines, or a gripping soundtrack, it would be a good show, but it would be lacking. It’s one of the reasons why it’s so easy to start appreciating it, and why so many bright kids have been influenced by its charms. You’ll be able to watch the whole series on Kodi Live at a very low price.
If you’re a fan of the TV show Sherlock, you may want to get your hands on a Kodi media player. While it isn’t the fastest media player out there and it does have a fair share of glitches, it’s still great for streaming TV shows and movies since you can use it on your PC, Android, or iOS. The best part is that it’s a free media player, so there’s no need to pay for the premium version.
With the 4th season of the mystery thriller series Sherlock, the famous TV series returns to our screens. The first episode of the current season, “The Six Thatchers,” premiered on Sunday, January 1, 2017. Kodi users can get a taste of the new season via a variety of AddOns, but we suggest watching all three season 4 episodes on Exodus. (Don’t forget to read our most recent kodi vpn article.)
Season 4 of Sherlock Holmes is now available on Exodus for Kodi.
Installing the Exodus Addon on your Kodi media center will be the first step. To install Jarvis on Kodi, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Kodi Home Screen > go to Settings > click File Manager
- Select Add Source from the drop-down menu.
- In the Path Box, type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag.
- In the Enter a Name box below, give the repository the name “Fusion.”
- Go back to the Home Screen > Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zip > Fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.exodus-1.x.x.zip, let the repository install
- Go back to the previous menu, select Install from Repository > Exodus Repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus
- Wait for the add-on to finish installing; a notice will appear on the bottom left of the screen.
- Go to the Kodi Home Screen > Video > Add-ons > Exodus > TV Shows > Search > type Sherlock and press done
- The Sherlock BBC TV Series should be the top search result; click it and enjoy!
Follow the steps below to install Exodus on Kodi Krypton:
That’s it; you’re done!
We hope you enjoy watching Sherlock season 4 on your Kodi Jarvis & Krypton media players. In case we missed something or the add-on is misbehaving simply leave us a comment in the section below and we will have a look at it.
Please give comments and share our tutorial with your friends if you like it.
Nick Michaelson is a musician from the United States.
Nick Michaelson had dabbled in fiction writing since he was a child, but it was in his teenage years that he discovered his passion for technical writing. Being a millennial, he was motivated by reading about gadgets and technology, and this is who he is now. On a daily basis, he stays healthy by playing tennis, and fighting for the cause of displaced animals makes his life worthwhile.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I watch Sherlock for free?
You can watch Sherlock for free on BBC iPlayer.
Is Sherlock on any streaming service?
Unfortunately, Sherlock is not on any streaming services.
Where can I watch Sherlock 2021?
You can watch Sherlock 2021 on Netflix.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- watch sherlock online
- watch sherlock online free
- watch sherlock
- watch sherlock online season 1
- watch sherlock season 4