If you are new to the world of streaming live TV and you are looking for a quick way to watch episodes of your favorite TV shows then GitHub Browser Kodi is the perfect app for you. The app is currently available for all the major hardware and software platforms like Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Mac, and Firestick. In this article, we will tell you how to install GitHub Browser Kodi on your Kodi device.
Do you want to access your GitHub account on your Kodi device? If you are a developer and have used Kodi to stream video, or if you want to use GitHub to access your team’s projects then this tutorial is for you.
What is the GitHub process?
In the realm of Kodi, the GitHub browser is really revolutionary. Users may search for their favorite Kodi add-ons and repositories using a single browser. The GitHub Browser add-on scrapes the whole GitHub hosting server in response to the user’s search query and returns relative results.
Ever heard of Kodi CRACKDOWN? Yes, they are true & blocking millions from watching free content. A VPN will help you to stream free content and unblock kodi addons. Hence a VPN is your best solution to protect yourself from DMCA notices, copyright issues and unblocking of various addons.
It simplifies the installation process for the user and saves them time and system memory. Follow our instructions to install the GitHub browser on Kodi and enjoy a totally new and improved Kodi experience.
Introduction to the GitHub Browser
GitHub is a one-stop shop for geeks looking for answers to their issues. Because it includes setup files for virtually any software and apps, users choose GitHub for downloading any Zip File from the website. Even Kodi users prefer to get their favorite add-on repositories via GitHub.
The creators of all the most recent add-on repositories have published them to GitHub. Users may download the repositories through GitHub even if the repository source links are disabled.
Features of the GitHub Browser for Kodi
|Simple to use||Unstable|
|There is just one add-on for all other add-ons.||Zip Files that aren’t trustworthy|
|Finding unpopular add-ons is simple.||In the process of being developed|
|Boosting the number of fresh developers|
How to Install GitHub Browser on Kodi 17.6 or Lower Versions
- Launch Kodi > Click on Settings.
- Open File Manager > Double click on Add Source
- A dialogue box will appear, click where it says ‘None’ > Type this URL http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ > Click OK.
- Name this media source name as ‘TV Addons Repo’ > Click OK > Double-check the URL and name and Click Ok again.
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen > Now open Add-ons menu > Click the Box-icon > Select Install from Zip File.
- Open TV Addons Repo > Select begin-here > Open plugin.program.indigo-4.0.0.zip.
- A notification will appear stating ‘Indigo Add-on installed’ > Once the notification appears, return to Kodi Home screen > Open Add-ons menu> Go to Video Add-ons > Click on Indigo.
- Now, click Add-on Installer > Click on GitHub Browser.
- Close the dialogue box that appears with the instructions.
- In the list, you’ll find three options: GitHub Username, Repository Name, and Add-on Name. Select the search metrics you want to use.
How to Install GitHub Browser for Kodi on Jarvis 16 or Later
- Open Kodi Jarvis V16 > Click System.
- Open File Manager > Double click Add Source.
- Click <None> and type this URL http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ > Click Done.
- Name this source ‘TV Addons’ > Click Done > Click OK.
- Return to Kodi Home screen > Click System.
- Click Add-ons > Choose Install from Zip File > Select TV Addons > Select begin-here > Select plugin.program.indigo-4.0.0.zip.
- Return to Kodi Home screen > Click on Indigo.
- Open Add-on Installer > Open GitHub Browser > Close the dialogue box that will pop-up.
- Now type in the name of the developer, the name of the add-on, or the name of the repository to find your chosen add-on.
On a Kodi Fire Stick, how do you install the GitHub Browser?
Before you install the GitHub Browser, make sure you have Kodi installed on your Fire Stick. After that, do the following steps:
- On the Fire Stick, launch Kodi.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Now follow the steps above to install the GitHub browser add-on for Kodi Krypton V.17. From here on out, the process will be the same.
Download GitHub Browser for Kodi
- Download the Zip file > Go to Kodi Home Screen > Open Add-ons > Click the Box-icon > Select Install from Zip File.
- Navigate to your machine and open the repository’s downloaded Zip file.
- ‘Indigo Add-on installed’ notification will appear > Return to Kodi Home screen > Open Add-ons menu> Open Video Add-ons > Click on Indigo.
- Click Add-on Installer > Click on GitHub Browser.
- Close the dialog box with the instructions.
- Now search for the add-on using the developer’s name, the repository’s name, or the add-name. on’s
Errors/Not Working/Issues with the GitHub Browser
The Add-on/Repository you’re looking for isn’t available.
You may not receive the required results while searching for add-ons or repositories, or the browser may offer some irrelevant or incorrect repositories. Because there are so many add-ons on the GitHub servers, finding them isn’t as simple as it seems. The browser will provide query results based on what it discovers in relation to your search query.
Make sure your search query is accurate and that you’re using the proper developer or repository name. The best method is to use the developer’s name as a search term. When compared to other query metrics, it produces fairly accurate results.
The installation of an add-on has failed.
Because the add-on is still under development, it’s possible that the installation may fail. In other instances, the add-on itself worked well, but the additional add-ons that were attempted to be installed through the GitHub browser did not.
Concerns about the GitHub browser add-on installation failure will be addressed as soon as all issues are rectified. Other add-ons that failed to install via the GitHub browser may have failed due to an erroneous Zip file selection. Make sure you choose the right zip files from the list shown by this browser.
TV Addons’ GitHub browser is a fantastic tool that allows Kodi users to enjoy their favorite media player without having to go looking for add-on repositories. Users have trouble locating functional source links for the repositories, despite the fact that they are fully accessible on GitHub. This is undoubtedly a fantastic development, and we strongly advise you to give it a go. To remain safe, follow our instructions on how to install GitHub Browser Kodi and make sure you utilize the best VPN for Kodi service.
Arsalan Saif Uddin Rathore is a business graduate and an experienced marketing professional. He has worked with multiple research think-tanks, NGOs and global organizations. Arsalan has been writing on technology and miscellaneous topics since 2013 and likes to provide a neutral and worthy insight to his readers. Besides being a writer, Arsalan is a Football player, Hunting & Trekking lover and Online Streaming Geek.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add GitHub repository to Kodi?
You can add a repository to Kodi by following these steps. 1) Open Kodi and go to the settings menu. 2) Select File Manager. 3) Select Add Source. 4) Enter the URL of your GitHub repository, for example https://github.com/your-username/repository-name.git and click OK. 5) Name your new source and enter a description if you like, then click OK again.
How do I install Krypton 17.6 addons on Kodi?
You can install Krypton 17.6 addons on Kodi by using the following steps: 1) Open Kodi and click on the gear icon in the upper left corner of your screen 2) Select File Manager 3) Click Add Source 4) Type in http://kdil.co/repo/ and click OK 5) Enter a name for this media source (e.g., Krypton) and click OK 6) Double-click
How do I add Kodi addons to Firestick?
You can add Kodi addons to Firestick using an app called ES File Explorer.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- kodi exodus
- exodus kodi
- exodus addon
- install git